Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I don't know about you...but im fed up of my tyres getting all dirty driving on these road... just makes me so :rant::rant::rant::rant::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Damn you dirty roads...the should employee all chavs to clean them with there tooth brushes argh...

S

·
0 Posts
Now I don't know about you...but im fed up of my tyres getting all dirty driving on these road... just makes me so :rant::rant::rant::rant::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Damn you dirty roads...the should employee all chavs to clean them with there tooth brushes argh...
I agree. Then we can throw pennies and 2ps from our Alfas and shout at the chavs

"PICK EM UP YOU TRAMPS!" and they'd be scrounging round them picking them up to buy 20 regal and a bottle of buckie.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts

If you constantly drive in water, rivers and streams etc (pump your tyres up to about 500psi) this will greatly reduce the problem, also due to the 'splashing' you will never need to fill your washer bottle, thus reducing weight and improving fuel economy:lol:

·
Super Moderator
85,828 Posts
Yes I quite agree. Disgusting. If my house was like that then.... Well I don' know what. I balme all that black tar stuff my self. Should make them out of that lint stuff you clean clothes with, or those microfibre cleaning cloths, they are pretty good.

Have you Reported the OP for stealing your Rant Idea :tut:

:lol:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
You people all sicken me.

Though not as much as the thought of my tyres getting dirty. [/dryheave]

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
If you constantly drive in water, rivers and streams etc (pump your tyres up to about 500psi) this will greatly reduce the problem, also due to the 'splashing' you will never need to fill your washer bottle, thus reducing weight and improving fuel economy:lol:
:inlove:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Well I blame the tyre makers. Surely the best thing would be to make tyres the same colour as dirt, then the dirt wouldn't show up?
It's this kind of innovative and creative thinking that keeps the UK at the cutting edge of worldwide automotive development. :thumbs:

Sign me up for a set of brown tyres, coolsociety. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts