Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok not exactly, the roof doesn't let any water in, but after rain, as I drive along, I get the sound of a million bubbles popping!!

Tilting the roof back an inch seems to sort it, any smart opinions, well not the ones that suggest moving to a drier continent of course :)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
There are drain pipes that run through to the engine compartment that get blocked. I think from memory you have to take the plastic fascia off that sits at the base of the screen to get to them. It's the two piece apron that sits around the wipers on the OUTSIDE of the car. Easier to have someone with an airline blow them out as they get clogged and then the plastic goes hard.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are drain pipes that run through to the engine compartment that get blocked. I think from memory you have to take the plastic fascia off that sits at the base of the screen to get to them. It's the two piece apron that sits around the wipers on the OUTSIDE of the car. Easier to have someone with an airline blow them out as they get clogged and then the plastic goes hard.
Weekend investigation it is then :)

Thanks Guy's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts