41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
46,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Have you had a bang on the head recently :confused::eek::tut:

;)
:lol:

RWD, 300+bhp, gotta be worth fifteen hundred quid and sell it a few months later when you get bored, or the tyres get bald, right? I bet it would be proper good fun, well except for those damn autoboxes.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
:lol:

RWD, 300+bhp, gotta be worth fifteen hundred quid and sell it a few months later when you get bored, or the tyres get bald, right? I bet it would be proper good fun, well except for those damn autoboxes.

I :inlove: :inlove: those 300ZX's, I was looking at buying one at about the same time I get my first Alfa ... just to £££ back then ... (they broke my 10k absolute limit ... by a long way)

·
Vendor
46,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
They must be one of the biggest bargain cars around, for the performance..

G

·
Any of the Nissan coupes from that era are awesome performance bargains.

Don't listen to the naysayers, just buy it and enjoy the performance :thumbs:

·
Vendor
46,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Any of the Nissan coupes from that era are awesome performance bargains.

Don't listen to the naysayers, just buy it and enjoy the performance :thumbs:
What about my 156 though? I'd have to sell it, and its not something I could buy back if I changed my mind. There's a lot of money gone into my 156 and it only needs a grand or so to make it perfect..

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
What about my 156 though? I'd have to sell it, and its not something I could buy back if I changed my mind. There's a lot of money gone into my 156 and it only needs a grand or so to make it perfect..
Well stop looking at ebay then :D ... let's be honest, what car is going to match your 156??? (in terms of smiles per mile :D)

·
Vendor
46,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Well stop looking at ebay then :D ... let's be honest, what car is going to match your 156??? (in terms of smiles per mile :D)
Not many cars could for the price I could sell it for.. Would I get more smiles per mile from a twin turbo 300ZX? Maybe if it was a manual, but I don't think I could get the enjoyment from an Auto..

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I just can't understand the people who buy new car like the VW Foxy ... 6k (which I think is the starting price) can buy you one hell of a car ... :confused:

G

·
Not sure Chris, people just like buying new is all. They feel safe with their little warranty and get the feeling of owning a brand new car and all that.

Fair enough I suppose, I just couldn't handle the depreciation is all.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts