Alfa Romeo Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
It went for 3,850...
That is a hellova car for that money!!! I think probably the best time to buy will be in Jan/Feb next year ... I think there will be some serious bargains then ...

·
Vendor
46,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
It went for 3,850...
Unbelievable. The credit-crunch and price of fuel is knocking thousands off the price of 20 year old cars.. I might have to sell the 156 and start looking at something like this to drive, before they get too rare and go up in price. Can always buy a GTA in 4 or 5 years time when they'll be at rock bottom. :)

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Shame Pud - I also saw this but didn't dare popping a bid in.

I love the seats. Tacky I know, but this is from a guy with Concorde seats in his barn conversion, nothing is sacred! :eek::lol::thumbs:

·
Vendor
46,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I want one in Guard's red ideally anyway.. I'd love to get the interior re-done in black leather with red piping.. :cool:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I want one in Guard's red ideally anyway.. I'd love to get the interior re-done in black leather with red piping.. :cool:
...like my TI...:D:thumbs::)

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Shame Pud - I also saw this but didn't dare popping a bid in.

I love the seats. Tacky I know, but this is from a guy with Concorde seats in his barn conversion, nothing is sacred! :eek::lol::thumbs:
:eek: :eek: Get some pics up of those concorde seats then!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
I'm shy...;)
Anyway ... where on earth did you get concorde seats from ???? ... you don't hang around french airports do you ??? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Bl***y skinny seats, skinny aircraft, but the speed of hurtling through the skies at MachII made up for the discomfort, agreed?:):

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Anyway ... where on earth did you get concorde seats from ???? ... you don't hang around french airports do you ??? :lol: :lol:
Duxford about 12 years ago.

No dodgy frog airports with nice metal strips on runways....special front seats with alu tables inc wiring.
A lovely brown/orange colour scheme...;):lol:

Really want a pic :confused: Its really not that exciting...:p:headbang:

;):thumbs:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Bl***y skinny seats, skinny aircraft, but the speed of hurtling through the skies at MachII made up for the discomfort, agreed?:):
200% agree Zed.

Such a shame it was grounded.

Jealous US...anyone:confused::( World going backwards in so many ways :confused:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
I'll put piccies up of the Porker, when I've clayed it.:):

What have you gone and done!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol::cheese::lol:

:thumbs:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
You started dealing drugs!:confused::confused::confused::eek::tut:

Stay away from that keyboard! :rant::tut:

;)

·
Vendor
46,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·