Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!

Some of you might remember me from 8-9 years ago when I was an active poster and member of this lovely forum. Then I was young, had zits, owned a 33 and after that a 155 and believed that Alfa is more then life. Since then a lot has changed, first I sold my 155 in 2007 and was literally without a car for all this time. Also I am a bit older, and I have no zits, but now I can proudly say I'm back with Alfa!
Last week I bought an 156, 98 model, with 280.000kms on it. Mind you car is in superb form, and seeing as I'm living in Finland 2000eur for it was a bargain!
Anyways even though I was more then 5 years without an Alfa, my passion never died, and one reason why I never had a car for this period was exactly the fact that I wouldn't touch another brand. People said I was living in my teenage years of the 33 and 155 and that I should just buy a Honda...and BOY where they right (not on the Honda part)! The minute I entered my old/new 156 it all came back to me, dashboard lit up like a christmas tree...on board computer was showing all types of lights...speedometer didn't work...but then I pressed gas...and as God as my witness I was a zit faced, 18 year old little hooligan once again.
Well not to go into an essay form of writing, I just wanted to say HI again, believe it or not I actually missed this forum very much, and you can count on me writing more in the future.

BR,

Dinko !Cuore Sportivo 4 life!

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Hello and welcome back......:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome back to AO :)

Awesome avatar :thumbs:

Saluti, Giordano.