Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bet you didn't even notice i was gone :(

long story but had to do with work and other private matters anyway back to what has gone on at my end :p

firstly some punk ass ***** decided to shatter my back window with a stone :mad: :mad: was parked right outside my work aswell and unfortunetly couldn't see anything in the cameras :rant:

then have also had my rear alfa badge stolen aswell from I think right outside my house, pretty sure it was stolen as all the springs etc were taken and nothing was snapped off and they are quite hard to remove :mad: :rant: :mad: :rant:

suppose its the price to pay when you have a fantastic car, but to think that another alfa owner might have taken my badge really ****s me off!!

rant over, did i miss anything :D

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Hi matey... :) sorry to hear abou the damage to your baby....:(

P

·
0 Posts
I was just thinking about you today Pete - how strange :eek:

Bad news :( but hope things are looking brighter for you. If you fancy a chat you know where I am :)

And if you fancy a change of scene, we've a spare room :D and lots of pubs to explore ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Sorry to hear that Pete, hope you get it sorted out quickly and easily mate! :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers guys, was £60 excess for the window and as for the badge i had just replaced it!!!!!! have put the old one back on for now but nothing really holding it on, had checked out eb spares was just as cheap from the local dealer actually.

got my tattoo started so that has cheered me up :D

and PG ill keep it in mind :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Don't know if the dealer one is the original plastic type that blisters and fades? The EB one is a proper enamil job as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't know if the dealer one is the original plastic type that blisters and fades? The EB one is a proper enamil job as far as I can tell.
ahh didnt know that, will check it out cheers Frank!!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I could do with a front one sometime, usually just look on ebay though. :confused:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
:thinks: :lol: I assume from that You haven't met Jacquie then Jullie :BB Bat:
Neithers anybody else for a while Frank, including me! lol........:p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts