Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not exactly new but I didn't knowhere to post , but I'm back into an Alfa after the Subaru Legacy twin turbo.
I've just purchased an 02 Alfa 156 sportwagon with the awesome 2.5 V6 engine.
It's good to be back.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob, Oh no that's a blow, the poor thing. I should've kept it and done it up.

I'll post some pics when its had a spit n polish. It needs a little tlc but nothing serious.
Some boot gas struts and a rear boot liner for a start.

·
Registered
193 Posts
What colour is she? Leather or Recaros? Teledials? Mileage? Facelift interior? Details man details:lol:

Perhaps a visit to the SWARM is in order?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's dark blue same as Todds, full black leather with the single purple pinstripe, its got the facelift dash but its not the facelift front being an 02 plate. Teledials, 66000 miles with full service history, cambelt service done at 55000 so that's £800 saved, 2 owners from new with 12 months mot. Bose audio system, cruise control etc. Goes like stink for a sportwagon too, I was quite surprised by it.
It's got some minor war wounds that could do with touching up but ill know more after I've give it a proper wash n brush up.
I need to pay Colin and John a visit to sort a couple of little niggles out and see if they've got any spares like the boot mat and gas struts. The interior is clean but the boot mats got more dog hairs engrained in it than a dogs got on its back.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tonight was the new bellas first proper trip out and boy it surprised me. I'm sure it cruises better than my old saloon. 70mph comes up soooo effortlessly its unbelievable. The car feels tight as a drum and is extremely smooth, I'm well chuffed with it.

·
Registered
12,891 Posts
Hello and welcome back......:thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts