Alfa Romeo Forum banner

I'm back - Misano Blue Giulietta On Order

6565 Views 51 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Alfitoo
After part exchanging my 2010 Giulietta 1.4MA Veloce for a Jeep Renegade 1.4MA Limited 32 months ago I have just ordered from stock a brand new Giulietta 1.4 TB Multiair 150 Speciale with Misano Blue paint work (yes Misano Blue!!), full black leather and 18" Turbines.

Jeep was meant to be a stop gap until the all new Giulietta came out but the Renegade has been a major headache (as mentioned on other posts), because of the issues with the Renegade I can't wait any longer. Picking up the car week Monday, can't wait.

Pictures to follow when I pick it up, below is a picture from the Alfa Configurator. Even though my previous Giulietta had 18" Turbines I don't think they suit the dark trim on the car so may change them to a darker colour at a later date.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Bought my sport in Misano Blue. In the dark it looks good, but in the sun it shines so much more! Mines got the aluminium bits & silver alloys so is the right combo!!

Reactions: lussoman

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
I was referring to the Hyundai Andy, not your blue Giulietta!
Worryingly I replied to a quote on the previous page, but I hadn't spotted that. Funny actually because the 1.4 makes more of the right noises compared to the cloverleaf.

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
I'm not convinced that the MA unit is a big difference over the tb. 122 v 148 bhp? torque slightly up? When you look at the figures there are differences, but the MA unit makes the biggest difference at the top of the rev range, as in 4000rpm plus. Now if you spend most of your time up there fine, but if you don't? the in-gear acceleration times for the tb v MA from 50 to 75mph are almost identical. 0-60 times aren't - the MA is a second quicker. But it's not a great deal. You might be surprised!

Reactions: jgeofft

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
All of those are fitted with the carbon pack which you can't get in the UK. I spent ages trawling the internet for Misano Blue Sports and they are really thin on the ground! However I've got a few now! Plus one parked outside!!

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Ok, so mines got the aluminium bits on (grill, door handles, mirror caps & wheels) but it gives an idea what it’ll look like. Having put the aluminium filler caps & foot pedals on, it sort of follows a theme!! Looks good in the photos, even better in real life!!

Attachments

Reactions: JTD_Liam

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Cheaper running costs as well with the MA - tax, mpg.
Get a TCT and it's almost free of tax.
Not any more! tb is now more economical than the MA (using the Government tests as a comparison) & new tax rules mean that the tax is the same - both are £140, TCT or not!

· Premium Member
5,411 Posts
Hi All,

As promised attached are the photo's of my car which I collected from the Dealer yesterday. I am still not sure about the wheels, think they need to be colour matched to the door handles, mirrors etc.
I think I tend to agree on that one. However, I do like a Giulietta in Misano Blue! I was a bit unsure after I ordered mine, but now I've got it I'm really pleased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.