Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've finally got my hands on my holy grail - a 156Gta is now nestling cosy in my garage waiting for a Q2 diff to arrive and be fitted by our friendly indy Jus!! :cool:

Took a few pics last night when i got it home but the weather was poor so i'll take some better ones over the weekend :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry noticed that after they were posted. Everyone is now picking up their laptops or lying down on their desks!!

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Time to change your member car :thumbs::cool:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Waheyyyy !!!!!! Nice one mate, a well deserved GTA. Looks very :cool: in that colour.

Did you buy it from round here?
Picked it up from near huddersfield yesterday afternoon. :cool: drive back (apart from the rain)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats the mileage on it? is jus doing youre Q2 at his new place of work? say 'hi' to him from me will ya. ta. :)

So, theres potentially 4 or 5 GTA's between the AONEers now. How :cool: is that.
48k on it with FSH and belts done in nov 08. Yeah jus is doing the Q2 next thursday. Dont wanna drive it till then so as not to tempt fate :confused:. I was talking to him today about yours going on the way for a service at BMC!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
[Richard Madeley]Welcome back![/Richard Madeley]

What is it with 155ers buying 156 GTAs this week? ;)

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
48k on it with FSH and belts done in nov 08. Yeah jus is doing the Q2 next thursday. Dont wanna drive it till then so as not to tempt fate :confused:. I was talking to him today about yours going on the way for a service at BMC!
Sounds lovely mate. :thumbs: Good work with the Q2 an'all.

[Richard Madeley]Welcome back![/Richard Madeley]

What is it with 155ers buying 156 GTAs this week? ;)
Who else has got one like?

·
Registered
24,531 Posts
Congratulations! Chuffed for you, it looks great!:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts