Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry for being AWOL for a while guys, it was for tax reasons :rolleyes:

Been uber busy with work and my campaign to rid public transport of ugly people when I am going to work in the morning :lol:

So whats been happening? Any goss? Anything new?

FYI my tache is way better than Swiss's :D

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
Members come, members go.... you know how it is.

It's Cold Start tonight so a lot of the regulars will be getting extremely drunk and playing loud music in Nuneaton be missing so it might be quite quiet tonight. :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
What ADF said .....

But there is still a few of us who havn't gone .... and will be here :)

E

·
0 Posts
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry for being AWOL for a while guys, it was for tax reasons :rolleyes:

Been uber busy with work and my campaign to rid public transport of ugly people when I am going to work in the morning :lol:

So whats been happening? Any goss? Anything new?

FYI my tache is way better than Swiss's :D
Hurrah! welcome back. I have enjoyed the campaign against ugly people, the comments on FB have been quite enjoyable, especially as when I see them I am usually sat opposite some ugly munter on the train myself :lol:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Members come, members go.... you know how it is.

It's Cold Start tonight so a lot of the regulars will be getting extremely drunk and playing loud music in Nuneaton be missing so it might be quite quiet tonight. :lol:
Yes I saw Gaz was going, something involving a very small car too!

What ADF said .....

But there is still a few of us who havn't gone .... and will be here :)
Its nice to see not everyone has left :)

Hurrah! welcome back. I have enjoyed the campaign against ugly people, the comments on FB have been quite enjoyable, especially as when I see them I am usually sat opposite some ugly munter on the train myself :lol:
My brother from another mother :thumbs: It makes the day go quicker really lol. HTG shouted at some chav the other day too which made me swoon even more :lol: We both exchanged the "youth of today" look too, but he had a valid point, I could hear that rap crap over my music!

Well, well, hello Skell. Might I direct you to the What's happened to WOT thread? ;-)
Mate i am on it! A good to see you too :)

welcome back skelster :cool:

reckon that deserves a drink :D
Al :D:D:D Got a bottle of red open as we speak, Thursdays have been boring without the banter, now the good stuff can commence :D

welcome back skel

you were missed
Stevie boy I missed you the most ;) From reading some threads its good to see you haven;t changed one bit :thumbs:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay skell, missed ya...and i was at coldstart and was very drunk......hehehehehe:lol:

E

·
0 Posts
My brother from another mother :thumbs: It makes the day go quicker really lol. HTG shouted at some chav the other day too which made me swoon even more :lol: We both exchanged the "youth of today" look too, but he had a valid point, I could hear that rap crap over my music!
And now I admit that only now has the meaning of HTG come to me :eek::cheese:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts