Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i did the deal, put down a deposit on a 2003 156 1.6 tspark. All going well gonna pick her up on Tuesday, it passed the NCT last month, so thats good for a year. I phoned the dealer a couple of days ago & he said the car was as good as it looks, & for once a used car dealer wasn't talking rubbish!!! Quite a rarity here, it comes with a service history from 2007 onwards, & the timing belt, variator etc have all been recently changed, also its had a recent service - lovely clean engine oil & oil filter!

lads i'm over the moon, i'm so happy to be back in the Alfa family & most importantly of all very happy to be back as part of this fantastic owners forum!

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Sounds like you found a good one :thumbs: Well wear with it & good to have you back in the family :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers David, fingers crossed it turns out to be a good'un!!

·
Registered
13,001 Posts
Looking good , and with the NCT and belts done you shouldnt have a problem .. Anyway hope it works out for you

·
Registered
890 Posts
looks great Toby, proteo red. That is the same colour as my 156...still miss it and kick myself everytime I see one why I ever sold it

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cheers guys. Well i travelled to Dublin today & picked up no. 5, & on first impressions from the +70 mile drive home is that i've got a good'un - hopefully not tempting faith by saying that, but you'd never guess she was 9 years old, engine oh so quiet & refined, & not a noise or rattle from the interior, i'm in love again (don't tell the wife!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts