Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.
Brera sold and now I can finally search for its replacement.
Im after a GTV V6 in the darker grey colour or a Cup. Even a GTA as I want a busso engine again!
Ive seen the 2 Cups on ebay but the mileage of one and the history of the other has put me off. I havent seen a grey one for a while, does anyone know the paint code and name of the grey?

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 10k to play with and it seems I can get a good GTV in the wrong colour or a 147 GTA. Current cups for sale are too expensive for me. Missed out on the one for under 9k few weeks ago.

Thanks for the link, I pretty sure the colour I saw and drooled at was "659/A Grigio Eclisse Met. "

How much for the supercharged GTV? :cool: Or shall I PM you?

J

·
0 Posts
Mine is an Eclipse Grey 659/A. Not for sale currently but might be persuaded to sell. Am finding that being 6'4" isn't an ideal fit with the car... PM me if you want some more details.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Why not have the best of both worlds 659/A Grigio Eclisse Met GTV V6 with the Cup kit on it and Red Style interior ;)

This is mine

Not for sale by the way but showing how good this colour combo is.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is an Eclipse Grey 659/A. Not for sale currently but might be persuaded to sell. Am finding that being 6'4" isn't an ideal fit with the car... PM me if you want some more details.
Cheers
PM on the way
Why not have the best of both worlds 659/A Grigio Eclisse Met GTV V6 with the Cup kit on it and Red Style interior ;)

This is mine

Such a tease!:depressed: Are you on detailing world by any chance? Im sure your GTV is reason I wanted grey if you are.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cup 31 has just come on ebay. It was only for sale last summer but it does seem to have loads done on it since. Funny how people buy these cars with the best intentions then realise they don't use them.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I made an offer matching my budget but was more a hopefull punt that anything else. Looks a lovely car. I think I'm priced out of the current cups for sale. I would rather buy these cars before all the work was done. I need something to tinker with.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
359 Posts
I saw Cup 031 not that long ago at Autolusso South when I was there with No.131 and GT Paddy's Spider.

It was a nice looking car. He was considering selling it then, so I guess he's made his mind up to list it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw Cup 031 not that long ago at Autolusso South when I was there with No.131 and GT Paddy's Spider.

It was a nice looking car. He was considering selling it then, so I guess he's made his mind up to list it.
I think this is the pic he was referring to me about when I was speaking to him. I may have a Cup in a weeks time :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Such a tease!:depressed: Are you on detailing world by any chance? Im sure your GTV is reason I wanted grey if you are.

Yes that's me, I've discovered the joys of detailing and now broke as a result !

Waxstock this weekend !!!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes that's me, I've discovered the joys of detailing and now broke as a result !

Waxstock this weekend !!!
Should have my Cup by the weekend!! Would love to go waxstock, but its my sister birthday party during weekend. Would love to see your GTV in person. looks mint

·
Registered
115 Posts
Should have my Cup by the weekend!! Would love to go waxstock, but its my sister birthday party during weekend. Would love to see your GTV in person. looks mint
Congratulations! Depending whereabouts you are in London maybe you want to come to this breakfast meet? I'm going in my Passat but two other Cups should be there.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yes, you'd be more than welcome at the Breakfast Meet on the 30th. As is everyone else.

A6's GTV on Detailing World does look amazing.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

This is mine

Thats very nice indeed. Off topic but the floor looks good too! Is that painted or an epoxy type finish. (apologies to the OP):smile:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats very nice indeed. Off topic but the floor looks good too! Is that painted or an epoxy type finish. (apologies to the OP):smile:
No problems mate. I have found my car so this can go as off topic as you like :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts