Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 159 3.2 is due to go to it's new owner any minute now :(

Just took it out for one last spin and to hear the roar of the V6. It will be sorely missed but not the mpg :lol:

Anyhow I have put a deposit down and pick up tomorrow a GT 1.9 which was remapped yesterday. Just need to get bluetooth/mp3 in it and possibly Q2 if I can ever afford it

Here's a sneak preview: -

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z277/gpittuk/KGrHqVjUE6D3ilmTvBOnDM5TSu60_12.jpg

Definitely my favourite colour on the GT (shame it hasn't got red leather but you can't win em all...unless someone has one going cheap!!!). Look forward to filling it up with fuel once a month :lol:

...it's all about mpg and not bhp for me from now on!!!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
She looks really nice welcome to the Gt fold. :thumbs:Yes the combo between fun bags of torque and great mpg is an addictive one. remapped from the start eh....lol. I don't blame you it absolutely transformed my Gt.
Look forward to more pics. You gona do much to her? apart from Q2?
Damien.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Nice. Are those 18s?

I put a Q2 in mine earlier in the year and to be honest I can't say I'm overly impressed. Maybe because it's a bit soft in the corners and doesn't give me the confidence to stuff it in. I'm now in the process of getting the bits together for a suspension upgrade, I've got the Bilstein B8 shocks, waiting to spot a bargain for the Eibach pro springs and roll-bars.

Must change my Avatar to the Villa crest, should make for some off-topic threads.

All the best

Pub

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Interesting Pub..... Maybe when you have the chassis sorted you will better feel the benefit of the much talked about q2? To be honest you are going to have so much fun once she is lowered on bilstein and eibach and ARB'd.
Damien.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers fellas

Yep they are 18's...they look very nice!! Had them on a GT 3.2 before

I may get it lowered at some point. How much does it cost?

Yeah I'm not 100% on Q2. When I had it before it only cost £300 but I've been told you are looking at £700 now :eek:

Ha ha hopefully we'll be playing you again next season...when we come up not when you come down ( or maybe ;) )

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
p.s just watched (or more like listened to) the 159 drive off :cry:

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Welcome back to the fold Graham. You know it makes sense in every possible way! 500+ miles per tank, handling, torque, and those looks! Whats not to like eh?!

Love the look of the multispoke 18s, don't fancy cleaning them mind.....

Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts