Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that when I view some posts I have people on my ignore lists when I never put them there???

It seems to be getting more and more common too!:confused:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Err, no idea....something strange going on with your account :confused:

Perhaps an idea to change your password.

wrinx

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Maybe the forum software now works like when someone puts you on their ignore list, they get put on yours automatically :confused:

:D ;)

I think W's suggestion is a good way forward, then reset as you like and see what happens :)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Maybe you should go to the Ignore Pls. thread to see what happens. :D

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
Ah please:lol:

Someone stop that thread which nobody ignores:p
Actually, I've successfully ignored it for a few months now! At first I didn't think I could do it so I made it my New Year's resolution! ;)

I have to admit I was tempted last week and had thought about catching up on what I'd missed. :rolleyes:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, I've successfully ignored it for a few months now! At first I didn't think I could do it so I made it my New Year's resolution! ;)

I have to admit I was tempted last week and had thought about catching up on what I'd missed. :rolleyes:
:cheese:

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts

You don't know what you're missing mate :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts