Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know who I am talking about - I vote for totally IGNORING the troll - guilty myself, but He derives pleasure by us posting / responding in His threads & 'it' will go away eventually if IGNORED

We need the support of His 'fans' too though - they can't seem to see the 'malicious intent' behind some of the comments made

That is all :D

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
tbh the guy's not even registered with me until today ... but Jon, if he's a problem for you then he's a problem for me ...

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Personally I find it amusing that grown men (& wimmin) get so wound up by an under-acheiving wannabee with a vivid imagination.

I'm not a fan as such..... I just love to sit on the sidelines, nowanagain chip summit in to egg things on and see people rant. Childish but fun.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I can honestly say that i look forward,with relish, to his threads. I find him very entertaining at times.
I admit that some of his threads are designed to invoke a reaction but some are very funny and i think that a few people may be missing his subtle and quite dry sense of humour.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Personally I find it amusing that grown men (& wimmin) get so wound up by an under-acheiving wannabee with a vivid imagination.

I'm not a fan as such..... I just love to sit on the sidelines, nowanagain chip summit in to egg things on and see people rant. Childish but fun.
I agree....all we need is a "refreshments" stand...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Typical statement - picked @ random:

I am sure that they were (once they'd had their meat pies and chips ! ),and I'm glad that they would have been a bit late on the scene, given that I knocked down the pub fence last week. Had they have been on time, I'm sure that I'd have been beaten up by four coppers and tazered by three, since that seems to be how the police deal with trivial offences nowadays !
Hmm :rolleyes:

I'll just leave you all to it then..... :confused:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Just like to add that ******* thread about his ladders being left in front of his garage was one of the funniest threads i have read on here. Personally i dont care how many Cars/Houses/Lovers etc he does or does not have, I really do think he s funny and therfore unignorable :)

Edit in the name of upholding anonimnity (spelling?) I know you like to keep a low profile

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Someone asked who dave was... the troll..... and I was like...... who?..... me?...... what have I done????

Turns out there's more than one Dave in the world...... go figure!
Not sure if we are allowed to name said troll but here's a clue or 7.

Should tell less stories.
Talks a lot of bull
Even when people know its bull.
Lie's like a politician.
Very imaginitive.
I find it funny how easilly he winds people up.
OMG.... if you cant get it from that.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
1 - 20 of 44 Posts