Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... you can cut them off with a serrated type of bread knife, carefully. Hey presto, you have two normal slices! :p

This little tip was brought to you by a somewhat bored Kurzon, midweek, thinking all I have to look forward to this evening is mowing the flippin' lawn and WOT is looking a little quiet for my liking :confused: ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am that bored that I can't even be bothered to put posts up properly! :rolleyes:

I may need to return to the Cube to regenerate on EVIL! :evil: :bored:

·
0 Posts
If there's some-one around who needs to lose weight & likes crusts - double whammy!! - everyone's happy :lol:

·
Registered
864 Posts
What about the ducks? The crusts are to feed the ducks, the nice bread in the middle is for people. It's the natural balance of things, bread-wise. It has been this way for years.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saying that; I only do it if we haven't got another loaf and there is only one slice to make a sarnie with!
Another fine tip! :cool:

Only as half as good as a proper sandwich though ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good grief, he's back! :rolleyes:

Can we lower the swear filter for a while so that Cinderfella here can go disappear again! :elaugh:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This is not a crust appreciation thread! :mad:

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's just the slightly burnt bits of the bread making process! :mad: :rant:

;)

Saying that though, I don't mind it on hot soft buns :confused:

V

·
0 Posts
crust's are for birds not people

unless you get really crusty fresh bread, cut the end off pull all the normal bread out of the crust which you then use as a bowl for soup and the bread for dunking in the soup.:D

·
Administrator
60,101 Posts
hot cross buns, hot cross buns................ooops hot soft buns, hot soft buns.....are you singing K?
:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts