Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you didn't have a 916 GTV or Spider which Alfa would you go for?

I think even amoung Alfa's our's are some of the most beautiful so what else would you like.

I love the Monte's but with their age it would most likely need even more attention that the GTV and I love driving them on the road not to the garage. I guess that would rule out a lot of the older Alfa's which in my mind rules out a lot of the prettier cars. I like the sound of a GTA but then that could be because I love my V6.

What are your thoughts?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even if it were a bike the choice is limited for me. I guess it would have to be an MV.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
156 V6

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
i wouldnt have an alfa as i was looking for a coupe/convertible that was fast so nothing else from alfa fits in my price range

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
An 8C...

But seriously. There's the 164 which is semi retired for daily use so it would probably be a 147/156 which is what I was looking for when I stumbled across the GTV and thought - whehey! That will do nicely thank you!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
i think it would have to be a GTA or the novitech GT that was on PH a few weeks ago.

I could squeeze to an SZ or RZ too

·
Registered
778 Posts
156 GTA with facelift front.
Red in colour

or an 8C

·
Registered
999 Posts
I was going to go down the 355 route next looking into it and weighing the Pros/Cons it's going to be a 360. Prices are dropping like mad and there are some good deals to be had around. Anyone fancy a Cup for a next car after xmas!?

·
Registered
945 Posts
147 GTA... I really do love them, but the GTV's are such good value. I prefer the coupe body, but mostly on a 1999 GTV the tax is cheap!

When I've hit the big money in a few years it'll be an 8c and a 159 2.4 as my everyday car. :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'd have the 8C competizione...failing winning the lottery, i'd love a Brera..... but still can't decide if i like the back end....... saying all that...if i won a million tomorrow i would keep my ( currently very ill ) GTV! :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts