Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Who annoys you the most?

• Idiot joggers who run on the road ignoring the pavement (usually amateur athletic runners)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Idiot pedestrians who read a book at the same time as walking on the pavement (no book is that good)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Idiot old people who drive at the same speed irrespective of the speed limit

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Idiots parking on pedestrian crossings in front of late night Tesco stores (usually fat we know why)

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
You aint seen nothing until you have been on a trip to see "The Idiots of Malia" in Crete

They get knocked of scooters, and have no health insurance, they wander into the main road without looking, they pull out in front of coaches/wagons and expect them to stop (They don't). They drink doctored cheap alcohol and wonder why they are ill. They all wear a T shirt at the airport with the same boring Logo on it 'Malia 2007' (the rest seem have been renamed Ronaldo and have it written on their red shirts in case they get lost). The drugs on the street there are plentiful and suspect (or so the taxi driver told me:rolleyes: )

And when it all goes **** up..then that means they have pulled I suppose.

On the way out at the airport there were ten young British blokes in wheelchairs with all with gruesome (and possibly life changing) injuries to their legs.

Got that one off my chest (as the actress said to the bishop)

AlfaLincs

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Other.....

Idiots who drive at the same speed irrespective of the speed limit ;)

It ain't just old people that do it !! :(

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
That list is too short. :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
Joggers - probably because I seem to have had so many running blithely across roads without looking, i-Pod wires flapping I'm turning into them, or worse barely glancing and setting off across main roads, expecting cars to slam on the anchors for them.

I'd rather see the electric wheelchairs on the pavement than the road.

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Can I add speed walkers to the list - :rolleyes: I don't care what anyone says there is no excuse for mincing in the name of fitness...
Either RUN or WALK :mad: :rant:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Surely there should be an "All of the above" option :)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
All of em.

My mum went to to over take a young bloke in a 60 doing 35 just stupid. When she pulled out he put his foot down. I told mum to kep at it lol evan though were in a crapy car. Another car was approaching then he puled in. Then he had the cheak to give us the finger. I think these sort of people get thrils from it. I just wish it was my brother driving lol:lol:

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Oldies. I have an uncle just like that.

EG.
Pull up to roundabout in left hand lane.
Lorry or van pulls up in right hand lane.
Exclamation- 'now I can't see what's b100dy comin' :(

Where as, you or I in the same situation think 'I can go when he does. Because even if something is coming it'll hit him first' :D

For our international friends, please remember we drive on the 'wrong' side of the road and have clockwise roundabouts. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts