Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AO Gold Member, GTV/Spider Lounge Winner 09
9,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot get on with this new set up...:confused: my comp keeps saying DST settings updated and then whenever i go to a room...it wont stay there...so i give up:cry:

so im stil here and missing all of you, though most of you are chatting to me on Facebook :D

·
0 Posts
Not had any probs really :) - has improved a lot when I browse using my phone :thumbs:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
I cannot get on with this new set up...:confused: my comp keeps saying DST settings updated and then whenever i go to a room...it wont stay there...so i give up:cry:

so im stil here and missing all of you, though most of you are chatting to me on Facebook :D
Eh :confused:
When you say it wont stay there, what do you mean? where do you end up???

H

·
0 Posts
Frankie the new system updates me from when I've been viewing from my phone (usually on the bog :D)

To when I get back to my laptop :D

Report it in the bugs section :thumbs:

We wondered how come you hadn't been posting lately :(

·
Administrator
86,632 Posts

AF I miss you :inlove: Come back to AO :cry: :D

I sometimes get the DST message but it doesn't do any harm here :confused:

Try this,

Click on PROFILE, then EDIT OPTIONS,
then in the Date & Time Options section, change DST Correction Option to : DST corrections always on

Hopefully this will help :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
86,632 Posts

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Administrator
86,632 Posts

·
Administrator
86,632 Posts

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I've not had any problems, Frankie.... what browser are you using?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts