Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...ginger nuts :lol: I've just opened a packet of Nairns Stemmed Ginger Oat Biscuits and :D Excellent!

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My biscuit choices have been radically cut since I was diagnosed with a wheat intolerance :( I can only eat oat ones or ones made with other flours and, to be honest, some of those are bogging! These Nairns ones are yummy!

J

·
0 Posts
Jaffa Cakes

Twiglets

Frazzles

Quavers

And

Chip sticks .... :)

not had any in ages .... :)

P

·
0 Posts
I cant stand ginger nuts .... :(
I have one of the biggest ginger factories in the world near where I live . There are so many varieties. Always keep some processed stem ginger on hand if you have a stomach upset. :thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
I have one of the biggest ginger factories in the world near where I live . There are so many varieties. Always keep some processed stem ginger on hand if you have a stomach upset. :thumbs:

Dont get me wrong .... I like ginger ... I have fresh in the house all the time and use to cook with ... ... Just don't like it in biscuits ... or ginger nut biscuits ... :(

I can't see the taste attraction ... :lol:

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I used to keep a packet in my desk drawer for when I was pregnant. It worked like a charm.

·
Administrator
45,536 Posts
That is the poshest sounding packet of ginger nuts I've ever heard of!

I tend to stick to McVities. :)

OK, ok. Tesco value. :(

P

·
0 Posts
There are two British products I have discovered in the last two months that I love. McVities and Quorn. Quorn has only been here for a year or so. :)

J

·
0 Posts
There are two British products I have discovered in the last two months that I love. McVities and Quorn. Quorn has only been here for a year or so. :)

Quorn .... :(

Yuk Yuk Yuk ... :vomit:

would rather eat grass for the rest of my life ... :)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts