Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Beautiful looking concept. I'll never buy a soft top though. I just can't get round the reduction in handling.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
there's already a thread about this and as I said in this its an autocar special so it's not worth the webpage it's printed on

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Hopefully by the time I'm out of uni this car'll be out. It'd be perfect, especially if it looked something like that and is better to drive than the current generation.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Totally irrelevant. That won't even slightly resemble any new AR. Why? It's an Autocar 'artists impression'.

J

·
0 Posts
if the new Spider looked like this i would sell my family in order to buy one, from the front it looks fapping gorgeous :inlove:

As for losing rigidty by taking the roof off the car...not to a great point, most modern convertibles are pretty ridgid

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Side styling cues from the original Duetto Spider as well, tip top :D

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
shes gorgeouslove

·
Registered
294 Posts
Make a good barchetta replacement, I know what people are saying about its an Autocar rendering but Alfa might get access to the old Merc RWD SLK Chrysler Crossfire platform, which would make an interesting car if not state of the art.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Aye! The 300C/Crossfire platform is old but by all accounts is pretty brilliant for rigidity.

Add in a bit of modernisation.. and Fiat Group are the world leaders in platform engineering.. and you have a top of the range new platform to hang the rest of the beast onto.

Ralf S.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts