Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Maybe your battery is bad, also could be the alternator, or some wiring.
Start by checking the voltage on the fuse, behind the ICS... I think the ICS turns off when the battery is low. You should get around 14.4V when the engine is runing, and 12.5-13V, when it's off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe your battery is bad, also could be the alternator, or some wiring.
Start by checking the voltage on the fuse, behind the ICS... I think the ICS turns off when the battery is low. You should get around 14.4V when the engine is runing, and 12.5-13V, when it's off.
the battery is new, when winding the machine voltage of 14 V exactly.

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
Hi Sergey, The bootload is looking for an update. What year is the car Does it have sat nav.Have you updated the sat nav disc.

So IF I get you right It works OK with ignition just switched on but is muted when you start the car.

Pomeo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Sergey, The bootload is looking for an update. What year is the car Does it have sat nav.Have you updated the sat nav disc.

So IF I get you right It works OK with ignition just switched on but is muted when you start the car.

Pomeo
Hey, yeah, it shuts down when you start it, and sometimes it can work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

Pomeo
Hey, yeah, it shuts down when you start it, and sometimes it can work.
cd changer is disabled and navigation is disabled, navigation does not work in our country, disk emulator is connected, this is the case in the radio

1 - 7 of 7 Posts