Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Hope you don't mind me pestering you for advice! Am switching cars on Sunday from a very old 1988 Audi 80 1.8 petrol to a 97 Alfa 145 1.8 petrol. Am also a very new driver, passed test in September (first time with only 5 minors tho! :lol: ) so forgive my naive questions, won't you?! :D

Am equal parts excited and terrified at the prospect of a new car. This is the first one I've bought myself, the Audi was a hand me down and has blown it's head gasket and has dodgy gears and clutch now. Not worth repairing and a pig to park (no power steering). Hoping I am not letting myself in for more of the same by buying an Alfa! :lol: Sorry I know that's evil. But really I think I am in love. Heart is ruling head on this and this little car altho it has done a fair few miles, it looks as if it's been looked after and has been serviced at Alfa dealers most of it's life. It is probably due another one now so I think I shall off and post some questions in the appropriate places, if you don't mind! :D

My name is Netti btw, pleased to meet you all. :)

·
Super Moderator
60,034 Posts
Hi Netti, welcome, glad you found us. Enjoy the site and looking around. Don't be afraid to ask questions lots of knowledgeable people around. Cheers.:)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Netti, don't forget to post some pics when you have your 145 :)

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Welcome, Netti!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, they are a very helpful lot here.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Probusterrace Don't forget to put yourself on the map (if you haven't already done so!). [url said:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/vbgooglemapme.php[/url].

That's brilliant! Didn't know that was there! :lol: I like it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts