Excellent, looks great

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Nice one harry - its gorgeous - love that colour

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Very nice. I like that dark blue one in SS4's link too.

They are cool cars.

G

·
Wow, I missed this thread! You said you were thinking of something to "tide you over" while the GTV was repaired, I guess this must be it. She looks lovely. Have you picked her up yet?

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Being MOT'd Tuesday, brakes need sharpening up, may just need using after being laid up. Then on the road in my Baby Blue Alfa. I am thinking that to maintain the correct 1960's executive car image I should always drive it with a smart suit, narrow tie and vintage Ray-Bans.

Also planning to take it on the Classic Alfa Goodwood trackday where I will definitely take it a bit more easy (following my previous unfortunate incident) and will be interesting to see how much difference there is between a bog standard 1750 and the tweaked GTA replicas.

G

·
Being MOT'd Tuesday, brakes need sharpening up, may just need using after being laid up. Then on the road in my Baby Blue Alfa. I am thinking that to maintain the correct 1960's executive car image I should always drive it with a smart suit, narrow tie and vintage Ray-Bans.
That's how you should dress to drive all classic Alfas surely? I watched a video of a nice 105 coupe but it was being driven by an American "dood" who had his baseball cap on backwards, quite put me off! I'm planning to make sure I am smart when driving the 1750....:lol:

Also planning to take it on the Classic Alfa Goodwood trackday where I will definitely take it a bit more easy (following my previous unfortunate incident) and will be interesting to see how much difference there is between a bog standard 1750 and the tweaked GTA replicas.
Stay in if it rains!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts