Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I note this Turtlewax product came out as the best wax in Auto Express 2012 review.
Has anyone tried it?
I have used the ICE liquid before with varied results :confused:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Not tried it but there are some positive reviews on Detailing World about this range. When you say you have had varied results, what was different?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not tried it but there are some positive reviews on Detailing World about this range. When you say you have had varied results, what was different?
Hi
I found the liquid ICE was inclined to leave some streaking which was difficult to buff off, great for leaving a deep shine though.
Haven't made my mind up on whether to ICE paste, or the Auto express latest winner Armorall Shield.
A lot of people swear by Autoglym - still undecided for the spring clean:confused:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Streaking can often be caused by not letting the product fully cure or applying too much wax. The many products are sensitive to temperature and or dampness, so if it was cold/damp when you applied the wax it can easily lead to streaking

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
A quick spritz of Quick Detailer and a rub off with a clean microfibre cloth will usually sort out streaking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts