Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do NOT watch eastenders, i was notified of this horrifying truth by a rather sad family member!

Needless to say, the appeal of the car has fallen like a s*** from heaven.... :lol:

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
My good wife was watching Eastenders and I happened to look up to catch sight of the Spider and point this out only to be ridiculed when it turned out to be Ian Beale!!

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
There used to be one in emmerdale as well :)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I've stayed up to watch the re-run just to see Ian in an Alfa - funny how Alfas keep popping up in Eastenders, it's probably the only brand of cars they can get away with using without being accused of "brand placement"

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
There must be a savvy product placement person at Alfa as we have had a couple of Alfas on Corrie too!(Corrie for you southern folk is "Coronation Street", it's on at 7.30, before you get home from your 2 hour commute!)

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Emmerdale had a Mito too. Eastenders also has a 159 at present.

G

·
0 Posts
Don't worry it's Jack who has the 159 in Eastenders so he's a little bit cooler

There is not also a Giulietta in Emmerdale too

...and a silver 159 Ti in Coronantion Street

Wife watches em all :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I realy have been missing out on not watching the soaps, I do think the best 159's was on James Bond, obviously driven by the bad guys.

·
Registered
656 Posts
A 159 also appeared in spooks as used by the russian agent, sasha who is harrys illegitimate son. Might as well be watching eastenders!

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Trust me - I know that Alfa won't have got any car into Eastenders - someone at Eastenders likes Alfa and that would be the only reason it's there!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts