Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Rain stopped here about an hour ago but the wind seems to be getting worse........:(

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope still howling up here :(

Sparkey (it's ok he's a cat) will have to go out soon to do his business :tut:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,743 Posts
it's awful here too, boss. The rain has been relentless, and the wind hasn't stopped all day.

I got the essentials in early, came home, and locked myself in from the rain and wind.

I like being snug at home :)

·
Registered
13,049 Posts
A bit windy (have you been on the beans HM?) here at Mum and Dad's but we're low down in the valley, so it's not that bad. Plus I am in front of an open fire :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's awful here too, boss. The rain has been relentless, and the wind hasn't stopped all day.

I got the essentials in early, came home, and locked myself in from the rain and wind.

I like being snug at home :)
I locked the door on Christmas night and have only ventured out once since to restock the booze cabinet :thumbs:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,743 Posts
I locked the door on Christmas night and have only ventured out once since to restock the booze cabinet :thumbs:
this is a man who has his priorities sorted :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A bit windy (have you been on the beans HM?) here at Mum and Dad's but we're low down in the valley, so it's not that bad. Plus I am in front of an open fire :thumbs:
Top of a hill here mate I can see Blackpool tower and the Irish sea from our bedroom window :)

Heating turned on, hatches batened down heavy curtains all drawn :snug:

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,743 Posts
Top of a hill here mate I can see Blackpool tower and the Irish sea from our bedroom window :)

cosy :thumbs: :)

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is a man who has his priorities sorted :thumbs:
cosy :thumbs: :)
Indeedy mate :D

Just me, Jan and the Kittehs :cool:

I'll have to roll Stingray out of the garage in the morning as Jan has to go to work for a couple of hours :(

I'll grab a durty Maccy Dee's sossy and egg muffin and a coffee, just to satisfy the need for crap after the season of rich good food :D

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,743 Posts
Indeedy mate :D

Just me, Jan and the Kittehs :cool:

I'll have to roll Stingray out of the garage in the morning as Jan has to go to work for a couple of hours :(

I'll grab a durty Maccy Dee's sossy and egg muffin and a coffee, just to satisfy the need for crap after the season of rich good food :D
go for it, boss :)

I spent Chrimbo in Spain with my 'rents and got spoilt rotten by them fine food, drink and entertainment-wise. When I left, tucking into a Subway at Murcia San Javier airport felt like a guilty pleasure afterwards. :) But I felt ill 24 hours later :lol:

eh...c'est la vie :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts

I thought you lived in Ormskirk where there are plenty of cabbages but no hills?

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 20 of 25 Posts