Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was close to my local Alfa dealer in St. Albans today and thought i should pop in for a shooftie.

On arrival, a gentleman was taking delivery of a brand new Brera S Prodrive, black with black leather and red stitching and black alloys with red details and brake calipers. Very MIB and VERY VERY nice!!

Then went inside and sat in a brand new GT cloverleaf in Alfa Red. Without beating about the bush....that sealed the deal on me getting one!! pretty car!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq5yhhzBDHM

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
the Brera or the GT ;) :confused:

when do you get your new bella:confused:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will be the GT. The Brera looks fantastic, I just have an attraction to the GT. Like trying to explain why you fancy blondes more than brunettes!! or vice versa

I'm a PE teacher and dislocated my knee in sept, am still off work and need to sort things out before I get my Bella. Can't see the point of buying one now and her sitting on my drive for 3 months after my next operation. My heart says now my head says 6-12 months! Will be open to suggestions closer to that time though......

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
at least not with that one anyway lol :lol:

i kid :p

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
GT pretty car..... :thumbs: mind you i would say that... :lol:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
It will be the GT. The Brera looks fantastic, I just have an attraction to the GT. Like trying to explain why you fancy blondes more than brunettes!! or vice versa
Best way to describe it!! :lol:

Come back to the credit crunch reality mate
A teacher should be pretty immune to be fair, one of the safest jobs at present I'd imagine.

I am collecting mine this week! the red is awesome looking.
Red :rolleyes:

Blue is the colour of choice :D :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts