Alfa Romeo Forum banner

141 - 160 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Surely if its a 90s onwards 2 seater convertible it has to be an mx5?
I've always liked the look of the MGF much more than any MX5. It's relatively rare and the last real MG so I think they will become more desirable. The majority of them will have had the head gasket issue fixed by now.

There are other 90s+ I like more than the Mazda and are similar money. Boxster and S2000 for example. I also like the mk1 SLK - the only good-looking Merc since the 70s.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I've always liked the look of the MGF much more than any MX5. It's relatively rare and the last real MG so I think they will become more desirable. The majority of them will have had the head gasket issue fixed by now.

There are other 90s+ I like more than the Mazda and are similar money. Boxster and S2000 for example. I also like the mk1 SLK - the only good-looking Merc since the 70s.
With you re the S2000

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Sorry PR, didn't meant to ignore your post.

I do like the Brera and a Q4 would probably be fun. That price would be fine if the bodywork were in good condition - you could put another engine in and still come out on top. Still, it ain't a car for this island - it would have to go north or east to make any sense.

If I were mad enough to go for a V6 here then I'd have one in a GT. It's more practical and my lovely wife "doesn't like the arse" on the Brera and I kind of agree.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
So do I Paddy!
Can you believe it we agree on something!!!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
141 - 160 of 190 Posts