Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I don't have a garage at the moment. It wouldn't be right to leave it outside to rust in the sea air. :(
Look at you being all sensible!
Source a lock up so you can manage your man cave time too....
:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Wouldn't that be fabulous?

In related news, it looks like I'll be getting a garage sooner than I expected... :)
Moving house? Some people would do anything to get a garage and buy a new toy!!!
Trust me I can't judge.....:D

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Moving house? Some people would do anything to get a garage and buy a new toy!!!
Trust me I can't judge.....:D
Can't put the GT in the garage as I enjoy looking at it too much and there's no point in housing the S40. I can't leave the garage empty, now can I? :p

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Can't put the GT in the garage as I enjoy looking at it too much and there's no point in housing the S40. I can't leave the garage empty, now can I? :p
Exactly!!!

·
Registered
6,016 Posts

·
Registered
9,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Paddy I'm gonna shoot very straight here boss.
They look fantastic but are a shockingly bad drive.
My dad had one that my brother bought off him.
Just drive one first..... It will cure your desire....
Oh I wouldn't drive it - just look at it. :lol:

·
Registered
6,016 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
There is a pink one in a garden near me that has not moved for years.

Definitely an MG, looks something like a Spitfire.

I'll take a piccy next time I go for my walk, it's foul.

·
Registered
261 Posts
As a kid in the 70s/80s, I always loved old MGs. A few years ago, I bought a 1973 MGB GT. Loved it. Totally different to driving a modern car. Cheap to run, great fun (despite the odd breakdown!). Unfortunately, family expansion meant it had to go.

As they used to say in Scooby Doo "I'd still have it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids".

Still, on the bright side, when I sold the MG, I wanted something practical, but different. I decided a 166 was a good compromise. So I became an Alfa-head via MG.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Great post KA!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts