Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another exhaust thread

Been thinking of buying the ragazzon exhaust section that replaces the box by the fuel tank. My car is a 145 (I'm posting here out of habit) what else do I need to fit it to the existing genuine alfa back box? Is it just a strightforward fit or do I need one of the adaptor thingys? Anyone one know?

Also how much louder is it going to be?

Cheer guys. :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are a direct replacement so all the hangers should be the same, I am not sure if they are road legal though I think i read that they wer for track use, I might be wrong. While you are on chris do you still have a spare 155 door mirror?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coooooooool. :D It says for race use only. :D And yes you're all right you do need an adaptor. :rolleyes: Wonder how loud it'll be without a cat and center box as well. :eek: Oh and a K&N.

There's only one way to find out............ AlfaBoxer'll be able to hear me in Mold. :D

( :eek: Boy Racer Chris is just around the corner)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope its not too loud. Just ordered it (from AO of course). 100 squids. Thats a lot of fish.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had the OMP group n exhauast fitted to my 33, that said race use only..
It went through 2 MOT's and I never got stopped for being too noisy.
Noise wise it met the limits set by the MSA for UK Competition use which are more stringent than the SVA test apparantly.

Should be loud........
FGN

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
I've just ordered (Monday gone) the Ragazzon group N centre section and a Ragazzon 90mm round back box.

Its got to be quieter than what I've got now....

engine>cat>1m pipe... :D :D

GROUP N
These are products to be used exclusively for use in race tracks, rally circuits or other areas authorised by traffic authorities. Ragazzon shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to people or things.
things :lol: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts