Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okey dokey guys I've been without an Alfa for too long now its time to come back. So does anyone know of any 156 2.5 V6s up for sale. There's a few on fleabay but they're either dogs or have been to the moon and back.
I'm after a good one as I don't want to start spending good money after just buying it.
Must be manual, leather and had cambelt n waterpump done as I'm not having that bill again.
I know I'm asking a lot but if anyone knows of a good one let me know.

·
Banned
2,925 Posts
i think keithy had one for sale, was in the classifieds but not there any more, send him a PM he still might have it also milowokie had one dont know if he wants to sell it tho.

·
Banned
2,925 Posts
just another thought, does it have to be a V6 or will a derv be ok, i know a chap who might be selling a sorted jtd very quick

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have considered a 2.4 jtd but I have a feeling ill be disappointed with the sound, i do miss the rasp of the busso v6.

As for one advertised at Evans halshaw, that's been for sale for months and months for some reason which is odd considering the price mileage and condition, pity its an auto.

·
Banned
2,925 Posts
Dave if you can stretch your budget there are plenty of 156 GTA's for sale on Piston Heads you can pick a good one up for about 5k now:)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dave if you can stretch your budget there are plenty of 156 GTA's for sale on Piston Heads you can pick a good one up for about 5k now:)
So tempted but it would push me past my budget too much especially with the cost of the insurance on top.
I'd love one but I've gotta be a bit sensible for a change.

·
Administrator. ?? ?? Devoid of gorm.
7,610 Posts
Okey dokey guys I've been without an Alfa for too long now its time to come back. So does anyone know of any 156 2.5 V6s up for sale. There's a few on fleabay but they're either dogs or have been to the moon and back.
I'm after a good one as I don't want to start spending good money after just buying it.
Must be manual, leather and had cambelt n waterpump done as I'm not having that bill again.
I know I'm asking a lot but if anyone knows of a good one let me know.
Will be great to have you back dood! We've all missed you. :)
I hope you can find a nice one :thumbs: (The GTA SW does sound like a tempting prospect eh? I'm sure the insurance wouldn't be too much for an old fogie like you.) ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts