Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any online sites/services that can do a better deal on this kinda thing? what should I expect to pay?

Thinking of this style if you know what i mean lol :)

Am based in Southampton so if you can recommend anywhere local, was also thinking of a slight tint for the windows too?

..__________________
./ _________________ \
/ /...........................\ \

·
Vendor
46,134 Posts
Not sure the style, is that a spoiler with two flat bits?

·
Vendor
46,134 Posts
Mine came with the car. I think its alright, but if it didn't have it I wouldn't have put it on. Not worth the hassle of removing either though :)

I'm not sure where you can buy them from though.. :confused:

·
Registered
9,305 Posts
BFOWing requires boot lib drilled in right place, double sided tape and updated boot lid stays ... it's too heavy for the standard ones.

Occasionally they come up on fleabay ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got one from fleabay myself. Got it from someone who was breaking an Alfa 156 so I emailed them to ask how much and we agreed on price and that was it. It's not turning up until tomorrow though.
I got the colour I needed too saving me having to spray it. All I gotta do is fit it.

If you can't find one on its own look at "alfa 156 breaking" on fleabay and look at the pics, if one is showing with spoiler then ask them about it.
Other than that the aftermarket fiberglass ones are on there for £65 inclusive of postage from Germany but not sure about the quality of these ones compared to actual Alfa ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts