Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a meeting in Peterborough so it would have been rude not too:)

Had the guided tour and the site is huge and impressive:thumbs:

Loads of the usual Alfa service items in stock but loads of scary service items in stock for the supposedly reliable Mazda cars they also sell.

I bought (another) pair of really nice cuff links:cool:

Anyway, below is Jason with me Ti, taken on my SE c905 mobile.

Cheers Jason:D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
It's nice to go to a dealer where they're genuinely interested in cars, let alone Alfa Romeos:)

Did you see the impressive paper-weight on Ian's desk, the shattered piece of engine that always make me laugh?:lol: Always reminds me of the Top Gear 'classic supercars' test, when the Maserati's engine blew up!:lol:

Donalds is a very good dealer, certainly highly recommended from my experience.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Just thinking, if your coming up every so offen :rolleyes: then you could get her serviced here :p

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Jase

A guy I work with, is the father of a guy you work with and it's rumoured that Donalds is to lose/or quitting the Alfa franchise, is there any truth in this?

D

·
0 Posts
I heard that Bert and Ernie are to do a duet with Cher, is there any truth behind THAT?!

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Nope, that looks like Daffy...

R

·
0 Posts
You are probably right but I think Jason was thinking donald duck when he created it? To use daffy duck must mean a welsh connection???

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Loads of the usual Alfa service items in stock but loads of scary service items in stock for the supposedly reliable Mazda cars they also sell.

Cheers Jason:D
Probably means that Mazda Customers get parts quickly, when and if needed whilst Alfa Customers wait weeks and months ;) :lol:
I waited 3 months for a new wiper mechanism for my Alfa 147
If we did not have a drought on at the time, my car would have been undriveable.
Still better than 5 months off the road in 1979 waiting for parts for a new Alfa Romeo (less than 6 year old).... ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Oh yes, I liked her in that too, :)

But not when she was with Kevin McCallister feeding the birds when he was lost in New York, :tut:

Or was that some other mad b**ch...? :confused:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts