Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a chat with a chap who works in my office, in the same department as me, when he caught sight of my (rather distinctive) red Alfa Romeo keys.

Steve: [spots my keys] "Got an Alfa have you?"
Morgan: "Yes, it's a 166."
Steve: "Me too!"
Morgan: "Really? Wow. Mine's a 2.5 V6"
Steve: "So's mine!"
Morgan: "Blimey, small world! What year is yours? Mine's a 1999."
Steve: "Yep, mine too."
Morgan: "Colour? Mine's dark metallic blue."
Steve: "OK, mine's light metallic blue."

I was promised exclusivity when I bought my 166! :rant: I was clearly lied to! :lol:

Still, nice to have another 166 owner to commiserate with over the fuel economy... No, let's not start all that again!!! :eek:

PS: I've never seen Steve's 166, as he gets the train to work, hence the above conversation being the first I'd heard of someone else in my department owning a 166. :cool:

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Is he a member?

*EDIT* Of the forum :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he a member?

*EDIT* Of the forum :rolleyes:
Yes, but says he's not been on here for ages.

And yes, I did find this out by giving him the AO "recruitment speech". :lol:

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
So did I...BUT not including my two or Stu the Fiat ERRR Stu the Hoose's there are 2 silver twinkle 166's for sale within 13 miles frae ma hoose....Or using Stu's yardstick...3 miles.

Pomeo

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
So did I...BUT not including my two or Stu the Fiat ERRR Stu the Hoose's there are 2 silver twinkle 166's for sale within 13 miles frae ma hoose....Or using Stu's yardstick...3 miles.

Pomeo
POM! You're back! Woot!

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
166s are rare in England,

you guys north of the borders keep snaffling them all :lol:
Ain't that the truth - Pom and his ever growing collection :lol:

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Pomeo
Och aye, Pomeo! Gud te have ye back, pal! :D

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
POM! You're back! Woot!
Did you miss me Itchy...Was away a wee sail roon the birdie islands in ma wee boat the Independence.The only thing I'd swap my 166's for.:lol:But credit crunch is nipping me too...two are very dear tae run noo..so I am looking at my options.
Love you new avator .Was at Ibrox yesterday wie stu the blu...They showed racism the red card at the start and the bigeest mixers on the field were the two...Nuf said.

Och aye, Pomeo! Gud te have ye back, pal! :D
Guid tae be back Morgan...I missed yeeze awe.It wiz murder nae Ao fur twa weeks yee ken.:cheese:

Stu the blu was on the ships inet tae get updated wie the Rangers score. costa bloody fortune.(NB This is not a Spanish holiday resort).

On a bighter note I went to Stu the Hoose's hoose wie a wee house warming present.A litre of unleaded:p:cheese: and it was like the Marie Celeste......Loadsa washing in the windae.:tut::tut:Stu.

I was looking for advice from him re the time on Pomeo not amending itsell tae the richt time.

In fact it was lost...was way off road even although I was on the black stuff called Macadam.

Anyway away to see if Lacey will start aftewr a fortninght....Pomeo wass as someone else descrided turn turn Broom.(Or summit like that)

Pomeo

PS Mrs P says I am barred so I may no be on as often.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Did you miss me Itchy...Was away a wee sail roon the birdie islands in ma wee boat the Independence.The only thing I'd swap my 166's for.:lol:But credit crunch is nipping me too...two are very dear tae run noo..so I am looking at my options.
Love you new avator .Was at Ibrox yesterday wie stu the blu...They showed racism the red card at the start and the bigeest mixers on the field were the two...Nuf said.

Guid tae be back Morgan...I missed yeeze awe.It wiz murder nae Ao fur twa weeks yee ken.:cheese:

Stu the blu was on the ships inet tae get updated wie the Rangers score. costa bloody fortune.(NB This is not a Spanish holiday resort).

On a bighter note I went to Stu the Hoose's hoose wie a wee house warming present.A litre of unleaded:p:cheese: and it was like the Marie Celeste......Loadsa washing in the windae.:tut::tut:Stu.

I was looking for advice from him re the time on Pomeo not amending itsell tae the richt time.

In fact it was lost...was way off road even although I was on the black stuff called Macadam.

Anyway away to see if Lacey will start aftewr a fortninght....Pomeo wass as someone else descrided turn turn Broom.(Or summit like that)

Pomeo

PS Mrs P says I am barred so I may no be on as often.
Like me, you have a boss too :rolleyes:

Looks like you went sailing at the right time - weather's turning nasty now :mad:

Just wait till Celtic and Rnagers join the English Prem, you'll be able to play against proper opposition then ;)

Yup, missed your witty responses - good to see you back in the fold :thumbs: ;) :D

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Have to sell it !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts