Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think, at last, here in North Hampshire we are starting to thaw out............ Snow has gone from the trees and before it got dark I saw a littl bit of Tarmac on my drive.

About bl**dy time ................... This weather has got right up my chuff !!!

Cheers to All
Peter

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Same here (I hope)!

M

·
0 Posts
I think, at last, here in North Hampshire we are starting to thaw out............ Snow has gone from the trees and before it got dark I saw a littl bit of Tarmac on my drive.

About bl**dy time ................... This weather has got right up my chuff !!!

Cheers to All
Peter
Unfortunately defrosting also leads to thawing, and a buggered outlet valve in a pipe in our outhouse....mains water shut off until tuesday when I can fix it properly:(

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Not of lot of snow on the ground down here at the moment. Could be back to normal as soon as tomorrow, if nothing happens overnight........:thumbs:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Mad rush to stock up then with the essential provisions tomorrow just in case it returns? Hope it's gone for good this year, as my old respiratory system doesn't like it one little bit! :(:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Hi ZF, not too good for us oldies. I can walk to Tesco from here in 5 mins, so well supplied with my ration of malnutrition. Felt warm today at just over freezing.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
been above zero here for the first time in a while, and sleeting now. trouble is, tomorrow means 6 inches of snow & ice turn to 6 inches of brown slush :( bring back the freeze :cry:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Snowing heavily here again:(

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
there is a definite sign of some defrosting today in the North West but a few days of mushy slush before it warms up and rains which its meant to by the end of the week

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Hope we get some more snow tonight or tomorrow :)

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
We must be getting back to normal here, the street is full of Cars, with parents taking their children to school. The usual beeping of horns and shouting has started again. Bliss, Eh !!!!.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Been snowing for the last 5 hours. On top of a foot of snow.

Great. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts