Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to organize all my detailing supplies and equipment as it was becoming harder and harder to find stuff. So, two trips to Argos (which is great BTW, reserve online, in and out of the store in five mins:thumbs:) this is what I've acheived.

IMG_0916.jpg

The left hand tower is all cloths, wash mitts, polishing pads and applicators etc. The right hand tower is polish, wax, QD, clay trim treatment etc.

How sad am I. :D

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I decided to organize all my detailing supplies and equipment as it was becoming harder and harder to find stuff. So, two trips to Argos (which is great BTW, reserve online, in and out of the store in five mins:thumbs:) this is what I've acheived.

View attachment 84778

The left hand tower is all cloths, wash mitts, polishing pads and applicators etc. The right hand tower is polish, wax, QD, clay trim treatment etc.

How sad am I. :D
Where do you keep your 'Flash Dash'?:lol:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Thats a good idea:thumbs:. My detailing gear is all over the place in my house, shed and in my car. I need to invest in some storage!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
What a great idea! :thumbs: I think I'll --

... no, wait - I don't have a garage... :cry:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Iam moving in a couple of weeks and will have a garage and that will sort me out nicely just need to get more cleaning and polishing stuff to fill em up !:lol:

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I have just bought a plastic tool box for my cloths from Clas Olson (Wonderful shop in Manchester if you like to look at stuff, all sorts of stuff). I can carry it to the car. I am, however, only a beginner and can only dream of matching twissler's collection. :)

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
I used to have OCD....a nightly dose of Prozac and omega 3 help me........but sometimes I miss the methodical organization i went through...it kept everything in it's place.....now i just don't give a fiddler's !!

OCD and Alfa Romeo squeaks and rattles dont go very well together......I've even got a 6 inch nail embedded & hidden in the ventilation shafts below the windscreen to stop an annoying tapping noise........but that's 4 years ago.....i'm alright now !!:eek::rolleyes::wow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts