Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's amazing, I am so pleased with it. I was also surprised to see it only had 1 mile on the clock, which was great. Also made use of the half a tank of diesel too, which is nearly empty already!!

Say what you like about diesels, by I couldn't resist a heavy foot at one set of lights - wow! And I haven't used the sports button yet either!

It's great to drive, goes round bends like a train, hugging you all the way, with very little roll.

It's also very comfortable, with the seat grabbing you all around and not letting you go!

Seriously, if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up!

I'll add some more photos probably over the weekend.

Ciao!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Attachments

·
Administrator
87,593 Posts
Congrats on the new car :cool:
Enjoy :) & why haven't you used the sports button yet :confused: I'd have it on permanently :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Cool mate, cool! "Say what you like about diesels" well you will get lots more milage to a tank than the petrol one so fair play. As for the sport button turn it on and leave it on!:ANYWORD: Have fun!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's tempting - what was funny today was I know I probably shouldn't have, but I pretty much floored it from the lights, and saw my brother's Impreza get so small in my mirrors....was great.

I'll cover 500 miles first, then open her up (will only take a couple of days) - I'm also going to re-map from the 170, which the dealer said would work great. Can't wait for that!

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
There are a few that pass our house fairly regularly, and I still reckon they are one of the most head turning machines around.Lucky man, now keep us updated on how she behaves, mean or obedient, as females do?:D

As stated, A wife, a dog, a walnut tree, the more you beat em' the better they be! Not sure about Alfas though. Ours was pampered.:):

·
Registered
14,575 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Aah, Well done ! I was wondering whether you'd got it, I can't wait to get back in mine tommorow!

I made a friends Big Merc 270d look very silly pulling away on the first day.. :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Sounds great, but I'll wait for a bit more cash to do the remap, I'd still like to go have a look though...!
You got 8 days 45 mins to get the cash together! I would say come long anywayfor dyno run but, its a bit of a treck for you as it is for me. I am having remap carnt wait!

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Yeh I know, but I'm a bit short at the moment......as you might expect!
All in a good cause though. Suppose you best run it in a bit though before you go turning the power up. You should get a good return on your money for a remap on a turbo diesel. Vrroom vroom:thumbs:

·
AO Silver Member, 155 Lounge Winner 09
7,713 Posts
very nice. what colour is it?

:)

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
Good choice on the GT matey......:)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts