Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) it's an automatic with the 2.5lt engine I need an automatic but I'm not having a granny car just yet :p

Any tips? It will be getting a full service as I don't think it's just as rapid as it should be - is there anything specific I should get the mechanic to look for?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am Mairi. I'm old. I needed an automatic because of a dodgy shoulder/arm for which I am awaiting surgery.

I did not want a granny car, am not a massive fan of rear wheel drive autos because I drive a lot on ungritted roads over a big hill/small mountain in the winter.

So I am hoping my Alfa will please me more than the renault scenic I am currently driving. It is rubbish.

Best car ever was an old proper mini cooper S. Someday I will have another. Unless the Alfa converts me :)

Oh and having driven and maintained old minis I am well used to temperamental cars :)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Epic spamathon! :wow:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just why? I don't get the point of spamming.

I am loving the 166 though. Taking her round some coastal roads today can't wait to see how she does. Had her on a long-ish run yesterday and she never missed a beat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts