Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>Wow the JTD is also great. I drove it a couple of times, because a friend of mine drives one. I really like the acceleration of the car it's awesome! Doesn't feel like a diesel to me !</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehehe, you already stole my heart, Jerry :D

Anyway, welcome here ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>Wow the JTD is also great. I drove it a couple of times, because a friend of mine drives one. I really like the acceleration of the car it's awesome! Doesn't feel like a diesel to me !</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehehe, you already stole my heart, Jerry :D

Anyway, welcome here ...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, My gues is that you drive a JTD wink wink

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:

Anyway, welcome here ...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, My gues is that you drive a JTD wink wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:cool: :D

a QVD that is wink

·
Registered
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>@Deng you don't have it YET :D wink

don't forget your presentation :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:mad:
Unbelievable and that on a friday!!!!!
Okay okay,
for another 5,5 hours and then we are cloverleafs off.
Gne gne gne.... wink J/K

D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Ehrr, I don't drive a JTD I drive THE JTD wink
The 16V.
So were cloverleaf off wink :D wink

D</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Are you sure it's safe to let them put your car outside?? I swear I saw a couple of birds aiming at the paintwork! :D :D :D wink

·
Registered
908 Posts
you could be right
Well, the average bird flies at 40 Km/hr.
So I'll have to stay above 50 Km/hr.
That will do, for breaking in the engine. wink
But to be sure I'll ring the dealer, and ask them to keep her inside till I'm there.

D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>****,
you could be right
Well, the average bird flies at 40 Km/hr.
So I'll have to stay above 50 Km/hr.
That will do, for breaking in the engine. wink
But to be sure I'll ring the dealer, and ask them to keep her inside till I'm there.

D</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">On a more serious note. Great looking car , I chose to let the dealer remove my "1.6. twinspark" sign. But with a sign like that I would have left it on her ass too! I already thought the 'normal' JTD accelerated superb. I can only imagine what your baby can do! Have fun and watch out for those 'flitspalen' !!

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>I smell some tests QVD vs 16v are in the air :rolleyes:

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo, where did you got your gree clover? I'm thinkgs about get on for my 1.6ts :)

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo, where did you got your gree clover? I'm thinkgs about get on for my 1.6ts :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hugo,

I bought it on the Italian Auto Show during the 2nd 147 meeting last october. But guess what, I bought 2 pieces. So I can bring the other one to the 3 rd meeting :)
(if I can find it again :D )

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo, where did you got your gree clover? I'm thinkgs about get on for my 1.6ts :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hugo,

I bought it on the Italian Auto Show during the 2nd 147 meeting last october. But guess what, I bought 2 pieces. So I can bring the other one to the 3 rd meeting :)
(if I can find it again :D )</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who's the man!? Great Ivo!!! :) :) Yes, you will find it, yes you will!! :D :D wink Thank you! wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>aha: it was in my desk drawer, next to my AO stickers (I will bring those to)

:)

Now, get on your knees and beg :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like this? Ivo... please... :rolleyes: :D wink

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.