Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all, congrats on the new bella(=147)!
Excellent.

But let me get this straight. You ordered a brand new 147E.L. because of the Connect+Nav and leather upholstery? Even though you already have a 147?!? eek!

Or was the first due to be replaced?

Who is your employer?!? (not that I am complaining wink )

Next welcome to AO, the place for the real alfisti. Tell us some more about yourself. You will meet the rest of the AO members soon enough.

You are hooked now!

Again congrats on the new bella!

DengKao

·
Registered
908 Posts
Well a man s gotta do, whatta man s gotta do wink
So what are you driving now then? What kind of 147?
Good choice on the E.L. I heard of it too late. So I already ordered the 1.9 jtd 16V.
But no regrets. Got to pick her up tomorrow!

DengKao

·
Registered
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Or on april 12th during the Be-Ne-kartmeeting???

Deng, are you coming, by the way??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THis saturday definitely not.
But the 12th of april I don't know yet. I'll look up the thread.

D

·
Registered
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>@Deng you don't have it YET :D wink

don't forget your presentation :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">:mad:
Unbelievable and that on a friday!!!!!
Okay okay,
for another 5,5 hours and then we are cloverleafs off.
Gne gne gne.... wink J/K

D

·
Registered
908 Posts
you could be right
Well, the average bird flies at 40 Km/hr.
So I'll have to stay above 50 Km/hr.
That will do, for breaking in the engine. wink
But to be sure I'll ring the dealer, and ask them to keep her inside till I'm there.

D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.