Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>Hi Jerry!!
Good wheels - my favourites!!
What colour is Pelle Cuoio ??

BTW - isn't the 1.6 120bhp??
Cheers
Rick</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pelle Cuoio is the natural colour, I think it looks like sand colour> you know which colour i mean??

No I drive the 105 bhp right now and I like it so i decided that 105 bhp is enough for me. Cause i mainly use the car in the city and here in Holland we got speed bumps, so the acceleration from bump till bump is fine with the 105 bhp. And ofcourse fuel consumption is somewhat beter with the 105 bhp. At least I keep telling myself that!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We can only get 120 and 150 bhp 147s in the UK, that's why I was just checking!! I know the natural colour leather - my wife has it in her 145QV!! I think it will look excellent with a blue outside.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>Yeah I think that is the same colour. The only thing that scares me is that I ordered the colour of the interior and the outside colour from a coloured picture. So I hope i did the right thing. It is kind of exciting! But your picture has eased my mind a little</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am sure it will be fine!! Behind the glass, the leather looks a bit darker, but I love the contrast between the light inside and the dark outside...
Post some pics when you get your car!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.