Alfa Romeo Forum banner

I ordered my new 147 Edizione Limitata today!!

G
2351 55
I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31,303 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>Hey! How do I know if I have a 105 or 120hp engine? It's a distinctive..</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a simple question to answer :D wink

·
Registered
31,303 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>de Best is really my last name, so i can't do anything about that.

Ok here are the spec:

1.6 16v Twin Spark (105 bhp)
Blu Casual with Pelle Cuoio Leather
17" inch selespeed alloys
Connect Nav +
Alarmsystem (SCM klasse 3)

I had real trouble selecting the colour. Cause I think my current colour Azuro Gabbiano is the best colour for the car, but I did want to have te feeling I bought a new car, so i did not want the same colour. So I selected a colour that is rare...Do you guys think i made the right decision??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Jerry, nice to have you here among us at AO. :)

Nice specs you have here (even if I would, as I did, wink go for the 120bhp).

I think the color combination you got is quit nice. I like a bit of contrast between the interior and exterior... fire black and beige velvet :D :D wink So I think you got here a good combination.
Anyway, it's an Alfa, so any combination is good wink

·
Registered
31,303 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>I smell some tests QVD vs 16v are in the air :rolleyes:

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo, where did you got your gree clover? I'm thinkgs about get on for my 1.6ts :)

·
Registered
31,303 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>I smell some tests QVD vs 16v are in the air :rolleyes:

:cool: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ivo, where did you got your gree clover? I'm thinkgs about get on for my 1.6ts :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hugo,

I bought it on the Italian Auto Show during the 2nd 147 meeting last october. But guess what, I bought 2 pieces. So I can bring the other one to the 3 rd meeting :)
(if I can find it again :D )</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who's the man!? Great Ivo!!! :) :) Yes, you will find it, yes you will!! :D :D wink Thank you! wink

·
Registered
31,303 Posts
<strong>aha: it was in my desk drawer, next to my AO stickers (I will bring those to)

:)

Now, get on your knees and beg :D wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Like this? Ivo... please... :rolleyes: :D wink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.