Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Congratulations with you new bella! Great you could still order a Edizione Limitata.

Any chance we can meet her (and you) on April 26 during the international 147 meeting?

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>
I had real trouble selecting the colour. Cause I think my current colour Azuro Gabbiano is the best colour for the car, but I did want to have te feeling I bought a new car, so i did not want the same colour. So I selected a colour that is rare...Do you guys think i made the right decision??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Blu Casual is indeed a rare color in The Netherlands (I have a couple of pics on my site in that color). The combination of Blu Casual and Tan Leather is great and so are the other specs. The down side of the color is that you have to wash your bella very often (the dirt shows very quickly)

But too bad I don't have a De Best registered for the meeting yet wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>
I had real trouble selecting the colour. Cause I think my current colour Azuro Gabbiano is the best colour for the car, but I did want to have te feeling I bought a new car, so i did not want the same colour. So I selected a colour that is rare...Do you guys think i made the right decision??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Blu Casual is indeed a rare color in The Netherlands (I have a couple of pics on my site in that color). The combination of Blu Casual and Tan Leather is great and so are the other specs. The down side of the color is that you have to wash your bella very often (the dirt shows very quickly)

But too bad I don't have a De Best registered for the meeting yet wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't write me off just yet! :(</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I won't!

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>Hey! How do I know if I have a 105 or 120hp engine? It's a distinctive..</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The 120hp version has antracite brake calipers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.