Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all, congrats on the new bella(=147)!
Excellent.

But let me get this straight. You ordered a brand new 147E.L. because of the Connect+Nav and leather upholstery? Even though you already have a 147?!? eek!

Or was the first due to be replaced?

Who is your employer?!? (not that I am complaining wink )

Next welcome to AO, the place for the real alfisti. Tell us some more about yourself. You will meet the rest of the AO members soon enough.

You are hooked now!

Again congrats on the new bella!

DengKao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,842 Posts
Jerry,

Welcome! Please tell me you ordered the red leather! :D :D :D

Veel plezier op AO.com
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all, congrats on the new bella(=147)!
Excellent.

But let me get this straight. You ordered a brand new 147E.L. because of the Connect+Nav and leather upholstery? Even though you already have a 147?!? eek!

Or was the first due to be replaced?

Who is your employer?!? (not that I am complaining wink )

Next welcome to AO, the place for the real alfisti. Tell us some more about yourself. You will meet the rest of the AO members soon enough.

You are hooked now!

Again congrats on the new bella!

DengKao</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You wanted to typ an answer here?

Press the button quote, than type, than press the button add replay et voila!!

wink Rim

P.S. Welcome to AO, hope you have fun!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong>I just wanted to share my happiness with you guys about ordering my Alfa 147 E.L. I already have a 147, but the leather interieur and the connect nav+ (for only € 995) really finish it of for me.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First of all, congrats on the new bella(=147)!
Excellent.

But let me get this straight. You ordered a brand new 147E.L. because of the Connect+Nav and leather upholstery? Even though you already have a 147?!? eek!

Or was the first due to be replaced?

Who is your employer?!? (not that I am complaining wink )

Next welcome to AO, the place for the real alfisti. Tell us some more about yourself. You will meet the rest of the AO members soon enough.

You are hooked now!

Again congrats on the new bella!

DengKao</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for you warm welcome! Well to be honest I have never been the type of guy to drive a car for longer than a year. That was mainly because I always drove second hand cars. The 147 was the first car I bought brand new. When I bought the car in october 2001 I wanted to order the leather and the connect system, but i was out of funds. So when I read that there was a E.L. version with the leather already in it and the Connect voor "only" € 995 my already unstabel mind was triggered. I visited my dealer and he gave me a very good deal, so within 4 to 5 days after reading about the E.L. I closed the deal. Don't get me wrong I am still mad about my 147, but I am also very pleased when my new one will arrive (in about 3 months). And no I am not a rich guy, I just increased my loan ! Thanks again !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,842 Posts
Well Jerry, you're the best wink You said it yourself :)

What are the specs of the car? Engine? Colour leather etc. etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
Well a man s gotta do, whatta man s gotta do wink
So what are you driving now then? What kind of 147?
Good choice on the E.L. I heard of it too late. So I already ordered the 1.9 jtd 16V.
But no regrets. Got to pick her up tomorrow!

DengKao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
908 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Or on april 12th during the Be-Ne-kartmeeting???

Deng, are you coming, by the way??</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">THis saturday definitely not.
But the 12th of april I don't know yet. I'll look up the thread.

D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,580 Posts
Now that's familiar :)
I've done that 3 times. Now I don't have a loan anymore....I highed up my mortgage :D

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
And no I am not a rich guy, I just increased my loan ! Thanks again !<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
This saturday we're not going... we moved it to the 12th of april because too many guys couldn't make it... PLEASE BLOCK THIS DATE IN YOUR AGENDA, all Dutchy's / Belgo's who want to join, please join the "Be-Ne kart meeting"-thread in the Meetings forum!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Jerry,

Welcome! Please tell me you ordered the red leather! :D :D :D

Veel plezier op AO.com</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, And I am sorry to say that i did not order the red leather. I didn't like the colour with the Blu Casual of my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jerrydebest:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Jerry,

Welcome! Please tell me you ordered the red leather! :D :D :D

Veel plezier op AO.com</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks, And I am sorry to say that i did not order the red leather. I didn't like the colour with the Blu Casual of my car.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jerry, so you're not the best :D Geintje!

Gefeliciteerd met de prachtige auto man! Ik zou ook zo graag een Edizione Limitata met Rode leren bekleding willen, maar helaas heb ik al een prachtige JTD Distinctive :rolleyes:

Wat is de uitrusting/motor/kleur interieur?
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Well Jerry, you're the best wink You said it yourself :)

What are the specs of the car? Engine? Colour leather etc. etc.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">de Best is really my last name, so i can't do anything about that.

Ok here are the spec:

1.6 16v Twin Spark (105 bhp)
Blu Casual with Pelle Cuoio Leather
17" inch selespeed alloys
Connect Nav +
Alarmsystem (SCM klasse 3)

I had real trouble selecting the colour. Cause I think my current colour Azuro Gabbiano is the best colour for the car, but I did want to have te feeling I bought a new car, so i did not want the same colour. So I selected a colour that is rare...Do you guys think i made the right decision??
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top