Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Them blooming Alfa dealers. I only went to look at the Blackline and before I know it I had traded in my 18month old JTD GT and bought the new 2.0JTS Blackline !!

Damn them and their superb cars.

Waiting for confirmed delivery date now but looking like the end of the month and I can't wait.

Think I was quite lucky as there are not many 2 litre blacklines left at the moment.

So watch out, my new dark bella will be flying past you soon :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Well done that man. Great choice of car :thumbs:

And your right, there are not that many JTS Blacklines about. Plenty of the oil burners though. Exclusivity :lol: :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Ha ha I like it...I nearly did the same thing a couple of months back. I stood strong though!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi - I'm sure you won't regret it! Got mine back in Sept.07 & I'm delighted!

Had two punctures on the 18" tyres already though!!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Excellent - Enjoy!

I was tempted after visiting my local dealer to check out the 1.8 blackline and 159 1.8 Quaranta. I loved the bargain £17k of both cars - My wife and the salesman :mad: ruled out the GT as we need to use the back for kids. I liked the 159 anyway but when I drove the 1.8 I changed my mind! - I am used to the old 1.8 TS (as in GT) but the 159's GM derived unit was not exciting enough (heavy car) but probably me just spoiled with the V6!

Any reason why you went for the petrol JTS after owning a JTD? - Not many return from the dark side!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I'm not jealous - Git:cheese:
Enjoy the GT very nice:cool:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
I did the same with my first 159 only went to have a look and ended up buying one. Good luck with the Blackline they are a smart looking car:cool:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Excellent car & well done for ditching the derv:cool:

The JTS engine is a belter, once the miles build up. Watch for oil useage and only use 10/60 fully synthetic;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
You'll love it. I've had my blackline 2.0 jts for a month, previously having a coal fired megane for 3 years.The GT sounds awesome. I'd forgotten how much fun driving was.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts