Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tis a mystery :lol:

When are you back from Oz? We don't mind hanging on if you want to join us :thumbs:
:lol:

Land back in UK on Friday July 1st.

Just go ahead and fix a date, please don't wait for me.

BTW On the way to Le Mans just as you enter the town of Rouen there is a 1.4km tunnel, the sound of an Ultima last year was awesome :)

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Land back in UK on Friday July 1st.

Just go ahead and fix a date, please don't wait for me.

BTW On the way to Le Mans just as you enter the town of Rouen there is a 1.4km tunnel, the sound of an Ultima last year was awesome :)

John
Alright then, Monday July 11th. If your free John would be great to see you :thumbs:

Can I bring Layla if we do...?
(Unless I have a new exhaust by then)
Yes but you'll have to stay at the back with the other diseasels 4 pots :p

I'm sure you'll have a new zorst by the 6th, no way will you be able to resist much longer ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Her will be sorted by then Rob :thumbs: Just waiting for John to get hold of a new regulator for me :D

Hope your coming along mate, expect to see all of the V6 massive there ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh big poo can't make this :(

Got told today of a big global shindig at work in Paris on July 7th starting at 8am so need to leave on July 6th. :rolleyes:

I've dodged going over to Paris a lot this year and it has been "noticed" by the Frog Gestapo so I'd best make an appearance.

Do they not realise this screws up my social life :lol:

·
Registered
897 Posts

Got told today of a big global shindig at work in Paris on July 7th starting at 8am so need to leave on July 6th. :rolleyes:

I've dodged going over to Paris a lot this year and it has been "noticed" by the Frog Gestapo so I'd best make an appearance.

Shame they did not see the Germans coming twice then!!!:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

:(
They say it's tough at the top ;)

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
The tunnels round brum.

Although I started the thread I don't know the route and I'm banned from leading convoys.
Haha ok, well I maybe up for that, been desperate to get that v6 reverberating off some walls and ceilings, bridges just don't cut it.

Sent from my X10i

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
:(
They say it's tough at the top ;)
Wouldn't know ;), apparently the further up you go to the top means needing an oxygen mask and as I still breathe normal air I'm not at the top ;)

Can you tell me what it is like at the top, should I aspire to this exalted status :lol:

PS Hope the £'s have come in Karl, you'll need it for petrol, I think begging is beneath you ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wouldn't know ;), apparently the further up you go to the top means needing an oxygen mask and as I still breathe normal air I'm not at the top ;)

Can you tell me what it is like at the top, should I aspire to this exalted status :lol:

PS Hope the £'s have come in Karl, you'll need it for petrol, I think begging is beneath you ;)
If I ever get half way up the ladder I'd be happy :lol:

Surprise surprise still no money, I have been promised at least a part payment this week but it's not good enough :tut: It's getting close to small claims court :( I really don't want to go down that route as I won't get any more work from them.

261 miles from the last full tank brimmed to fumes (70 litres). This one, so far 230 miles and a quarter left :) It'll run a bit sweeter once I sort a couple of the niggles and hopefully the mpg will go up ever so slightly :)

Next week I'm up in north Wales which could be detrimental to my fuel economy :lol:

1 - 20 of 211 Posts