Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a wanted section, but wanted to target the 159/brera section, hope this is ok with mods.

As the title says, I'm after 1 second hand 159/brera lower wishbone, and 1 upper arm please, may be if someone has replaced there's because of worn rubber bushes and still has it, then thats fine.

I want to use these parts to have Poli-bushes made up, so if anyones interested I'll get a price on multiples.

Reply here or pm me with your demands!:)

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If id seen this yesterday id have been able to help - they've been taken by the scrap man now though.

:(
ok no probs.
Ebspares already do replacement superflex bushes for the top wishbones

Superflex replacement bushes for top wishbones for alfa romeo 159, Brera Nuova, Spider parts and spares

Hope this helps.

Otherwise i'm sure i've got a spare one somewhere off my Brera. I'll have a good look in the garage tonight.
Steve, thanks for the link.
I got straight onto EBSpares and it turns out its a misprint, they don't do any poli-bushes for 159/brera:(
Guy said try Superflex direct, so I will in the morning just incase they do exist.
In the mean time, if you do find anything in your garage let me know.:thumbs:

·
Registered
831 Posts
I might be interested. Are you talking about only the "lateral" (I have no idea how to call them) bushes or the balljoint ones as well?
IIRC there was a group buy by the people here from Polish company that did poli bushes and they had 159/Brera sets, but I'm not 100% as I wasn't really interested at the time, but I'll ask around.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I might be interested. Are you talking about only the "lateral" (I have no idea how to call them) bushes or the balljoint ones as well?
IIRC there was a group buy by the people here from Polish company that did poli bushes and they had 159/Brera sets, but I'm not 100% as I wasn't really interested at the time, but I'll ask around.
Hi Toshy, yes just the bushes not ball joint or rose jointed.
I'd be very interested if someones already done this, can you find that thread - I'll try a search too.:thumbs:

edit:arh mis read, you mean some guys there in Romania not on this forum, ok any info would be great!! cheers

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hi Toshy, yes just the bushes not ball joint or rose jointed.
I'd be very interested if someones already done this, can you find that thread - I'll try a search too.:thumbs:
Yeah, it's on the romanian local forums somewhere but I'm waiting for the guy that organized the whole thing to get online and ask him. The company that does the bushes is based in Poland but even with shipping and stuff I'm sure they're cheaper than what you can get in the UK.

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
1,764 Posts
Found the wishbone!

It's an upper offside from my 08 Brera. If you still want it PM me your details and I'll get it sent off.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok I now have an Upper Arm sorted (thanks Steve).

I'm still after an old lower wishbone, I'm sure I've seen posts about changing a lower wishbone on here....but I can't find the thread so I can badger the owner for there old one.:lol::eek:...can anyone remember who this could have been?

Toshy: any luck mate?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yeah, sorry it took so long. Seems that there are no 159 kits and it seems they don't do 156 ones anymore either :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts