Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had the biggest Ball Ache from my somewhat cheeky misses when i think about her wardrobe collection, never mind shoes and what ever else she hoards!!!!?:rolleyes:

Anyways! unknown to her i went on a jaunt on Tuesday as it was a beautiful day and as i work for myself decided to take afternoon off and go and see a P1 GTV.:)
Went down 162mies - 320/Return journey and before i know it i have bought another to add to my already out off hand collection of 916 GTV/Spiders.

So, im not prepared to say how much but it was pocket money for a non-mot'd GTV P1 with Hydraulic/Power Steering Failure but a sweet as a nut engine, very quiet and smooth, body panels are good and when the Transporter arrived!:rant: She lost it!

I have told her IT's not going anywhere!:tut::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Are you setting up in competition to Clive :lol:

Quick trip to local florist, can you cook ? :lol:

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guiliasuper, i can't cook to save my life but i know she is going to give me grief all summer long until i do get shot off at least 1 (i have 5 now)! Keep telling her this is a buyers market and her reply was "Fools rush in":rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
:cheese: I wish I had your bottle, I get heaps of grief and I only have 2 Alfas!!!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
good friends of mine had the same issues, but it was over VW CAMPER VANS, All hell would break out when John brought home another. She forgave him eventually. :cheese:

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny you should say that alfapash, when i was at Uni i used to use the student loans to buy VW Beetle's, at one stage i had three on my mothers drive while i was in a different country at uni. I always told her that they were cheaper on the english mainland than they were on the islands, i was right as there was a 50% profit potential for very little effort. My problem was i could never bear to part with them a 1967 6volt and a Cal Look 1970 that i changed to earlier front end. Great days!:cool:

·
Registered
963 Posts
I only have 4 and a half... :cheese: The half is the S4 which I only part own. A problem shared only costs you half as much.... fortunately the real "other half" actually owns and drives one of the four each day. Alfaholics annon here we come :rolleyes:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Respect to all you multi-alfa owners.

And to my missus!!!!!

I live and work in Germany and my Spider lives in the UK and I see it every 4-6 when I return for meetings. Except currently it is with me in Germany and my missus loves it! She doesn't want me to take it back to the UK or if I do shouldn't I buy one to keep here as well :)

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Do you think you have an addictive personality EauRouge? :lol:

At least you're less at risk than Amy Winehouse was....unless you're missus loses it, of course, and does you in.

Great story. I'd have been strung up for less! She must be a saint.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Do you think you have an addictive personality EauRouge? :lol:

At least you're less at risk than Amy Winehouse was....unless you're missus loses it, of course, and does you in.

Great story. I'd have been strung up for less! She must be a saint.
Similarly my father is now onto his fifth vintage Citroen. He tells my mum it's either that or class-A drugs..... :wow:

Remember, out of sight is out of mind. If you can hide these cars anywhere, it makes life easier with the Mrs :cheese:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Get rid........ of the missus theres plenty more and not enough alfas. youve heard of love me love my dog well its love me love my spiders:cheese:

·
Registered
12,405 Posts
I guess you and Clive could swap members of your respective captive GTV breeding programmes for the benefit of the gene pool? ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts