Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many here know that my wife and I have been going through something more than turbulent recently. What some wont know is that after our initial 'let's try again' idea....she did a u turn, thus throwing me into even more confusion. Last Tuesday, the u turn happened again, and after time to think she decided that she 'did' afterall want to try again.
This I found really hard to deal with, understand, rationalise with. I'm
a black and white kind of person, there is rarely any 'grey' area with me, and I'd set my mind to thinking that it was all over, hence my difficulty in dealing with the situation. I said that I needed a little time to think. Anyhow, I got in an hour ago to find the house 100% stripped of her belongings....right down to a silly shot glass.
It's hit me pretty hard.
So....I may have just a few drinks tonight.

This isn't meant as a 'Sparks is down, needs a hug' kind of thread, I'm just explaining the situation that brings me to my thread title.

So....come on, who's joining me in a Saturday night beverage?....and what's yer tipple?

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I'll join ya 4Msparks :thumbs:

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about a pitcher of Dani's blood!

Don't let her **** with your head.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right then Amigo that's them sorted ...

What are we having... Apart from large ones of course :thumbs:
I hate tequila, but I understand that it gets one wrecked rather quickly.....set 'em up :D

dry for me tonight sparky (horrored last night) so i'll have a ribena please :D
Oh Al:lol:
I'll add just a tiny shot....you won't notice it, I promise:D

I'll join ya 4Msparks :thumbs:
There's a 'very' nice merlot on the go.....and nice cocoa aftertaste, a little smokey, lots of berries.......enjoy:thumbs:

How about a pitcher of Dani's blood!

Don't let her **** with your head.
Mate, believe me, anger is in me....underneath the pain. Here's to brighter days:thumbs:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
One bottle of tequila silver duly opened Amigo...

Cap crushed and in the bin ... So here we go, no going back :thumbs:

'To the regiment ' I wish I was there ...:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
One bottle of tequila silver duly opened Amigo...

Cap crushed and in the bin ... So here we go, no going back :thumbs:

'To the regiment ' I wish I was there ...:)
That hit the spot.....:thumbs:

I too wish of being somewhere else right now...oh to be trasnported 15 yrs back in time:lol:...but hey, I've got the memories:D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm on the tramp juice this evening so I'm in.

To better times ahead!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Only stella in the fridge, sat freezing my bits off while doing a bit of house bashing! I'll take a drink with ya. Heres to a bigger and better future:thumbs:

Remember when my missus left. While I was out, she took almost everything, even the best set of knives and forks. Been seven years now and I still find things missing that i thought were still there, makes me chuckle thinking of how she must have made a list out of stuff!

1 - 20 of 138 Posts